Wednesday 28 January 2015

Annie unfazed by Tuface kissing scandal


During the week, a picture emerged of Tuface Idibia kissing his baby’s mother and ex lover, Pero Adeniyi. The picture of the two saw them hugging each other and kissing each other at a night club. One of the pictures even saw Pero sitting comfortably and Tuface’s laps. Instantly stories started flying around that the marriage between the African Queen crooner and Annie is in trouble and was about to hit the rocks.
The whole story was also fuelled by the fact that Annie recently granted an interview where she said that she would not want her daughter to marry a man that already has children from other women. That statement got a lot of negative reactions online, so when the pictures surfaced, it was easy to deduce that all is not well with the marriage.

When reached to find out the status of her marriage after the exposure of the pictures, Annie released this statement, “I am aware of the photo's circulating the internet with my husband and Pero Adeniyi. I want to state officially that I was not in that space at that time and therefore there was no confrontation between myself and Pero Adeniyi. Pero Adeniyi and this momentary indiscretion poses no threat whatsoever to my relationship with my husband. As a matter of fact for all of our children's' sake, I do encourage cordial relationships with parties involved. This year, my focus is solely on God, Family and my Career which doesn't give me the luxury of paying attention to any distractions.” Tuface is yet to talk on the issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment