Monday 26 March 2012

KIM K decides to sue attacker

 (Kim after powder attack)

Kim Kardashian is having second thoughts about pursuing legal action against the prankster who showered her in flour on the red carpet on Thursday.
 The socialite was left red-faced and covered in white powder after a bag of flour was dumped on her while she was chatting to reporters at a glamorous West Hollywood event.
 After the incident, Kardashian admitted she had no plans to sue her attacker as she has a number of ongoing legal battles, including disputes over a weight-loss drug and a hair-removal product she endorses.
 She quipped, “Don’t I have one too many lawsuits going on right now? Do you think I really need to add another one?” But now the reality TV star is seriously reconsidering pressing charges. “I said earlier no I wasn’t (going to lodge a complaint). I am just going to think about it, because I don’t want someone to think they can really get away with that. So we are going to handle that.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment