Wednesday 18 April 2012

'Nude actress' speaks up - They got the wrong picture

The real Enitan



Last week, an interview circulated online about a desperate upcoming actress who wants to act by all means, even if it means she acts nude. The story was accompanied by a picture of a nude lady. The story looked genuine, but it did not seem like the picture was authentic. I had to find the lady who is a student at the Institute of Journalism in Lagos.
In a chat with her she confirmed that though she granted such interview, the picture that followed it was definitely not hers. “The picture circulated is definitely not mine, as u can see we both have different complexion. It is not me, that's not the Real Adeshola Enitan Okesanya.” (read on)


When asked why she thought someone will do such a thing to her, she said blamed it as wickedness. “You know the way things are done here, people tend to find the slightest opportunity to create stunt. I just feel that the false pictures of me are just another way of creating rumours about. At first when I saw the stuff, I was so shocked and numb, I couldn’t move for about 15mins. It has really been an interesting experience, sometimes I get pissed with comments I get online, sometimes I just laugh out Loud. Cause the whole thing is really interesting.”
As a student she says the episode has not affected her amongst her peers. “The funny thing is my school mate sees me as a star now, I receive calls 4rm them congratulating me, Even some were wishing all dis was happening to them. There is dis saying that's says every disappoint is a blessing, this controversy has made every1 see me as one Superstar, ve had the opportunity to meet with some people which I don't want to call there names in d industry. The scandal has really helped me in my career. All I will say is I thank God cause I believe he has greater plans for me.”
The interview she had earlier portrayed her as a desperate actress wanabe, but she says she is not. “The Word Desperate, "Nope" am not desperate to be an actress, but am an ambitious person, whatever I want, I work hard for it and I try to achieve it in a positive way. My Dad always say something to us when he was alive, "Always strive hard for greatness, work so hard to achieve whatever you want in a positive way" That has always been keeping me going.”
So has she acted nude before? “I have never acted nude in movie and I never Intend to do so. For Christ sake I come from a strong Christian background, I was brought up well. Why on Earth will do that, Even God himself will never be happy with it. Before I take any step in life I always put God first. I will never act Nude nt even 4 all d money in this world.”
When asked if her boyfriend was happy with the whole episode, she denies having any boy friend. “I don't have a boyfriend. I have other serious things to do with my life. The only Love of my life now, after my Family, its my career. I know the time for a serious relationship will come, not now. There are better things am thinking of.

No comments:

Post a Comment