Wednesday 15 January 2014

Doris Simeon warns fans against impersonators


Nollywood actress, Doris Simeon has cried foul over an impersonator duping and fraudulently acquiring cash from unsuspecting victims including her fans. According to the actress, a particular individual had been duping people via popular social medium, Blackberry messenger, claiming he was Doris Simeon and could help hopeful actors and actresses achieve their dreams in the movie world.
(more after the cut)


She sent a mail to Box office on the issue. “There is someone denting and abusing my hard earned name and image. The miscreant is using a fake BBM, Facebook and Twitter address, using my name to dupe people.  I implore everyone to dissociate from this criminal as I don’t transact business on social mediums or internet.  Speaking with Box Office, the actress said it’s not only disheartening but troubling for anyone to carry out such criminal act,” she said.

Box office quickly reached her back on phone where she said, “I can’t believe someone would sit somewhere to tarnish my hard earned image and name. I only got wind of this recently and I’m working with my team to nab this criminal, who I heard had defrauded people of their hard earned money promising them heaven and earth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment