Tuesday 17 September 2013

Eddy Montana gets protege

Budding musical talent, Tonwerigha Oyintonbra aka Tonbra (a protégé of Eddy Montana of the Remedies fame) sure has his mind set at becoming a successful artiste knowing fully well that the task of becoming one will not be easy judging by the plethora of talents on the scene.

The burgeoning artiste recently arrived Lagos from Delta State with his management team in a bid to continue to promote his works which he hopes will break borders and announce him on the world stage soonest.

Hugely influenced by Fela Anikulpo-Kuti, Tonbra revealed that his fusion of afrobeat, R&B and hip hop has endeared him to a glut of fans back in Delta and he hopes to continue to win more converts with his arrival in Lagos.

"My current aim is to make a meaningful impact on the scene and I know it won’t be easy. But I trust my guts and talent that things will work out fine. I am working on my debut album titled Go Home and most of the songs on the collection will be produced by Samklef.

“I am also looking forward to having collaborations with 2face, Wizkid, M.I, Jesse Jagz, Banky W and Don Jazzy.” He affirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment