Tuesday 10 December 2013

I wont battle Jimmy Jatts for $1m- Humility

Rhythm 93.7 FM’S DJ Humility says he’s not fit to engage respected jockey DJ Jimmy JATT in a supremacy battle.
Humility, a wildly-popular jockey and entertainer is performing with the legendary DJ Jimmy JATT at the Lagos edition of Club Ultimate this weekend.
The media is already awash with news of a pending battle between both performers. But the duo plays it down, during a session at the BHM office early this week.
‘It will be disrespectful for me to say I’m battling Jimmy JATT. That’s not possible. We’re just going to have fun and make the fans happy’, Humility said.
Jimmy, who remains one of the most revered DJs in Africa, in a career that has spanned over three decades, says he’s also not planning to engage Humility in a battle. ‘I wont be battling anyone, even if there’s $1m on the table. I’m just getting ready for the gig of the year, and I want my friends to come out and party with me, Humility, DJ Caise, Neptune and many others.’
The DJs will join other star performers for the Lagos edition of Gulder #ClubUltimate holding this weekend at Oceanview in Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment