Sunday 22 December 2013

Why i slept in a gatemans's shed - Sean Tizzle

DSC09102
Sean Tizzle is the golden kid of 2013, his ‘Sho Le’ tune released in 2013became a massive tune from Nigeria all the way to the UK, he has since then released 5 more songs to similar success and acceptance. From Sango to Imo to London to Malaysia, it has been a busy year for Sean and his team (Difference Ent).
Decked in white Versace print shirt and a Difference Ent hat, Hiphopworld Online sat with him and he talked about the trying times, going to church, heartbreak, success, his album and more.
Starting music
I used to be in a band, 2B1; 2 brothers and a friend I used to be a rapper but I switched to singing when I found my voice. Got my first deal in 2009 then moved to working with Dtunes and we are here
(more after the cut)


How rough was it?
I started from the bottom. I think it is just the path I had to go through to get to the top even at the top we dey go through things.
Notable experience while on the rise
Back then, one show I went to with D’tunes at Oniru and I submitted my c.d and there were like alot of CDs while we waited to no avial. Time to go home we couldn’t go because we had no money and the person we followed wasn’t ready to go. We ended up sleeping at the gateman’s house of another friend’s house.
How did you feel when ‘sho le’ started to popoff?
It felt good and it still feels good. I can’t even explain the feeling.
Tell us about your debut album
Its due in March/ April of 2014, has features I can’t reveal now but its an awesome body of work. I’m also working with this kid Prince Boom..bad producer, we have like 7 songs already while i was in the UK.
Artiste have this love for jewellery. Why?
Me personally, I am a very fashionable dude and I like gold. Right now I am wearing ‘Esus neckpiece, Michael Kors watch and a Versace gold earrings I got in malaysia.
You just got a car last week, tell us about that
Somebody praise the Lord. Only God the thanks goes to. Its a 2014 RS V8 Chevy Camaro
The Chevrolet RS camaro V8
The Chevrolet RS camaro V8
What’s your experience like performing live?
I like live o, allows you do all sorts…from stretching the song to freestyles and extras. Going live is what I call entertainment
Marriage Plans?
NO!! not now, I just started my career. I am not ready. I am currently single
Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Loke Loke! I’m looking forward to taking the Sean Tizzle brand to a higher level
Heartbreak, love and girlfriends
Na me dey break hearts, I be Taio Cruz.
Usually when I see the signs I run. A man must fall in love, though he might not never fall in love again till you marry. But I was in love for 7 years but now my heart is strong. I am emotional when I’m on a relationship though. When I’m in, I’m fully in
Do you still have time to go to church?
Ah I don’t miss church o ( starts singing a gospel tune) I attend church as regularly as i can 

No comments:

Post a Comment