Friday 20 December 2013

Klever Jay out with 'Peperenpe'

AFRO pop act, Klever Jay, has released a new song, Peperenpe.
The fast rising singer, who recently signed a multi-million-naira deal with Black Wall Street/ Avatar, the record label based in Abuja, released the single on December 16th, 2013.
“Peperenpe is a party song that would lure my fans into the dancing floor. It is a song that I have been brainstorming since. It is a love song. I know it would go a long way. I have lots of respect for my fans that listen to my song often. My new management is trying to make sure I am at the forefront of every event currently. That is what gave birth to Peperenpe. My fans would enjoy it”, Klever Jay said.
Before Peperenpe, the KoniKoni Love singer had dropped Omoaye earlier in June. The video was also released in August this year.
For the short period the song hits radio air waves, it has been the toast of every radio D js and club houses in Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment