Wednesday 16 July 2014

Finally!!! Ibinabo confirms marriage tales


It all sounded like a terrible rumour during the week, when the ex beauty queen and the president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria(AGN) Ibinabo Fiberesima was said to be engaged and will soon be married. A picture even surfaces of her sporting an engagement ring which is covered fully in diamond.
Box Office reached the fair complexioned actor expecting her to dispel the tales as mere rumours. Instead, she confirms that she is idead hooked to be married. Ibinabo Fibersima says she is excited walking down the aisle at 43. And like every bride-to-be, Ibinabo is quite ecstatic and feel blessed with her man’s proposal.
“It’s my first wedding ooo. We are soul mates and I am totally convinced that he’s the one,” Ibinabo blushed as she confirmed the reports of her engagement. In the exclusive chat, Ibinabo further said, “God has answered my prayers again, I’m blessed, that is all I can say. I can’t reveal the identity but yes, he’s my University days love. We would be tying the knot in Portharcourt, Nigeria.


No comments:

Post a Comment