Monday 7 July 2014

Pilot clears air on Rukky Sanda affair

After a picture of the two holding hands at an event went public, there have been talks that Rukky Sanda and IRS pilot, Jamil Abubakar are in a serious relationship. Other pictures of the two have continued to surface online. It was almost sounding like another case of an actress snatching another woman’s man since Abubakar already has a partner. But the pilot has responded to the whole insinuations, he cleared the air with a release saying that he is jut friends with Rukky.
“I am not dating Rukky Sanda. Rukky is my friend, she is like a sister to me. She is an amazing lady and I’ve come to respect her a lot,”  said Abubakar, who is also the son to the Inspector General of Police.

He said further, “The truth is that she has her own date and not me, we just happen to be close. Sometimes, we attend functions and go to eateries together. I guess some overzealous bloggers and media practitioners are just trying to blow things out of proportion, they should learn to get facts before publishing. If one is having an affair, it shouldn’t be something to hide if it’s true. Rukky has the same perception about our friendship as I do. The thought of this rumour actually cracks me up,” Jamil said.

No comments:

Post a Comment