Tuesday 29 October 2013

Omoni’s sweet words to hubby


Nollywood star actress, Omoni Oboli has referred to her hubby as the most amazing man!
The Anchor Baby star showered her hubby with encomiums as the duo celebrate their 13th wedding anniversary, today, October 28, 2013.
The Figurine star actress stressed that though she might not have what others have but she’s glad she has the most amazing man.

In her words, “Do you know what today is? It’s our anniversary!!! Celebrating 13 years of love. Counting my blessings… I might not have what others have but I have the most amazing man! Yes I said it! The most AMAZING!!! A girl could not have asked for a better man. My best friend, my lover, my champion, my biggest fan, my voltron, my baby daddy, the wind beneath my wings!!! I love you with all my being

No comments:

Post a Comment