Monday 21 October 2013

Why my marriage crashed - Jeta Amata

Jeta Amata
Jeta followed his brother, Fred's footstep by dumping his wife. In a statement he made to another blogger, he blamed the crash on himself. He said this about his former wife. 
 “Mbong is an amazing mother, an incredible wife…all the time we were together she would never let any other person cook my food…she was faithful and good to me and gave me the best gift in the world, our beautiful daughter. If I didn’t cage her so much maybe we would still be together. I stole her youth and didn’t let her live her dream so it was better to let her go and find new adventures. She’s happy and so am I. Despite the fact that we are no longer together, we are still good friends. She even lives close to me here in LA. Things are great between us and I’m happy to see her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment