Tuesday 12 November 2013

I am being cloned online says Obi Emelonye


More and more Nigerian public figures are battling with the issue of impostors, especially on the social media platforms. Top Nigerian filmmaker based in the United Kingdom, Obi Emelonye, has also become one of the latest celebs battling with the menace.
Obi, who produced multi award winning movies, 'Mirror Boy' and 'Last Flight To Abuja', has warned his fans and the unsuspecting public around the world to be very careful of someone using his name for scam.

According to Obi, "my attention has been called to the use of my name and image by some crook who purports to work for the Nigerian customs. I do not know this man and I am not a part if his stupid scam. "I have blocked him from contacting me and every well meaning person should do the same. Stay safe people, do not believe all you see online. Ask questions because if it sounds too good to be true, then it is. God bless."

No comments:

Post a Comment