Saturday 9 November 2013

Rugged man speak up on Maltreatment in Abuja

Ruggedman
With allegations and counter allegations flying between veteran Nigerian rapper Ruggedman and Mr. Ejiro, one of the organizers of the Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja pageant, Hip TV spoke to Ruggedman about what really went wrong and he told us that he was ill treated by the organizers.
(more after the cut)


According to him, “I met Ejiro in Abuja a couple months ago and he told me about his event coming up soon, he later called me and asked if I could be a judge and I said yes but I would like to bring my artiste Mbryo along to perform. The bulk of the issue lies in the manner we were treated. I had asked for a honorarium for my artiste to perform amongst other things but we heard nothing from them even after we had called to say we had landed in Abuja. The only food they had sent up to the hotel was crap and this was at 5pm the next day after we had been in Abuja for close to 24 hours. He later called us and was begging that he couldn’t afford the 100,000 naira honorarium saying he could only pay 50,000 naira. After a while he stopped picking my calls. I am not the only person who was ill treated, there were a couple girls who also worked with him and say he didn’t pay them; even the Mature Money Minds crew were treated abysmally. I have sent out a press release   on the issue.”

No comments:

Post a Comment