Tuesday 4 September 2012

Bukky wright's son now a rapper


 After publicly announcing the beginning of his Music Career With the remix
 to Da, OJayy (Olugbenga Amu-wright) 19 years old Son of Famous  Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright is ready to release his first official single titled "Never Let You Go." The brand new smash hit single features
 internationally known DJ PUTON, and is produced by fast rising teenage
 music producer  Hammed Bombata popularly called "HameedOnTheBeat". The new single 'Never Let You Go', is a fusion of Pop, Hip-hop, Afro pop,
 and drum and bass which gives it a unique sound that embraces the
 Nigerian hip hop. The song is breath of fresh air to the Nigerian
 music industry because of it uniqueness. Rutgers University in New
 Jersey studying Biological science with majors in Pharmacy. When asked
 why he chose to be a rapper, he said "I love rap because its just
 like poetry, I am able to fully express myself by putting words
 together.
Also it's the music I grew up listening to, and really
 people should listen to my music because I believe I have something to
 offer that is different from what we already have around."  He continued,
 "after guidance from DJ ZIMO,
 DJ  Humility, and my mum (Bukky Wright), I think I am ready to start my
 career."

1 comment:

  1. I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.

    producer chris young

    ReplyDelete