Monday 29 July 2013

Actress, Funke Adesiyan disgraced over N80,000 agent debt

Is it by force to live in a big man area? That was the question, the agent who got a house for a movie star was asking after she refused to pay his agent fees.
Funke Adesiyan is constantly being embarrased publicly by a Lagos property Agent, Tolulope Idowu over the sum of N80,000 being the property agency fees for her newly secured home in Ajah area.
According to the property agent, Tolulope Idowu, the actress owes him N80,000 agency fees for her newly-rented two bedroom apartment at Alhaji Isiaka Road, off Unity Road, Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.
Idowu alleged that three months ago, he secured a two bedroom apartment through one manager of the property, identified as Lucky, for Adesiyan for N1.220 million was yet to be paid the agent fees, which the actress agreed to pay, before moving into the apartment.


He reiterated further that after securing the apartment for the actress, he personally took the actress to the property and she indicated interest and paid for it and promised to pay the agent fees before packing into the apartment.
However, Funke has a contrary story contradicting Idowu’s claims and allegations.
I am so delighted for you to have called me. Idowu only wanted to present me to the public in bad taste being a celebrity, I don’t owe him. He (Idowu) had to plot this because he requested for a job from me and I declined, I don’t need men again, I already have a gate man. At times, I give him money for his upkeep, so what does he want from me? I mean, I don’t deserve this. Please call Lucky (the caretaker to the property) to confirm this.”
Source: Movie Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment