Thursday 29 August 2013

Exclusive! I made Nigeria proud - Beverly


I did not disgrace Nigeria – Beverly

Nigeria Beverly Osu after returning to Nigeria from the Big Brother house, has been very careful with what she says to the media. I met up with her this afternoon at the Protea Hotel, VI, Lagos. In the brief chat we had, she in her view had not done anything bad in the house. According to her, she in fact made Nigerians proud.
If you had followed the Big Brother show, you will remember that Beverly was in a relationship with South  Africa’s Angelo. The relationship was so heated that thery were caught on camera performing lewd acts. They even showered together naked which led people to believe that they did have sex. When asked if she indeed have sex with the Angelo, Melvin said, “I never had sex with anybody, I and Agelo were only dating.”
(more after the cut)

“It was not easy being in a house with strangers for over 90 days. I believe that while I was in the house, I represented Nigeria very well, and I did not disgrace Nigeria,” Beverly said. When asked about her eviction from the house she said, “I went into the house to win, but I do not believe I was cheated. Did Africa vote wisely, well that is another issue, but for me, I played the game and I did not win.” Beverly went on to say that she will continue to pursue a acting career, and also work on her own television show. School she says, is also on her mind. Beverly claims she is in 200 level at the Open University of Nigeria.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment