Saturday 10 August 2013

Why I shunned Big Brother Africa for movie role – Bryan Okwara


Handsome Nollywood hunk and former Mr. Nigeria, Bryan Okwara, recently confessed to having shunned the popular reality show, Big Brother Africa for Ini Edo’s flick, I’ll take my chances.
Disclosing this to Box Office in a recent chat, the actor cum model said although he was interested in the reality TV show before the invite came, he had to stop along the line.
His words: “Well, I was invited (to Big Brother), and I actually went for the auditions last year. My managers actually thought of it as a good move but on one of the audition days, I was already booked for a
movie shoot elsewhere, I’ll take my chances, in Calabar, and I had about 20 scenes with Ini Edo. I had to make a choice. At that point, I just came back to Nigeria and I was already winning the hearts of producers and directors. I felt this is the time I need to prove myself because I can’t just bail out of what is fresh or else they would see me as been unserious. So I shunned Big
Brother since it’s an annual project and faced my career.”


No comments:

Post a Comment