Thursday 22 August 2013

Annie Macaulay fires at man who wants to kiss 2face's daughter

annie and isabella idibia
Annie and Isabella Idibia
Actress and wife of pop star, Annie Macaulay Idibia was recently irked by one of her followers on Instagram over his lewd comment on Isabella Idibia.
Few minutes after posting a picture with Isabella captioned,
(more after the cut)


” #mylilmisssunshine #besties,”  a follower on Instagram, Osita Orih commented via @Ositalegacy saying, “Dat mouth of hers I will kiss it one day I promise her dat @annieidibia1 2 #sunshine.”
And few minutes after few more comments, Annie was obviously irked as she commented, “@ositalegacy u r a fool! Get off my page sick man!
osita orih ositalegacy
Osita Orih @ositalegacy, the man who irked Annie Macaulay idibia

1 comment:

  1. Is dis supposed2b a joke? Wat a sick and xpensive joke try dis joke on my kid and watch me fish u out

    ReplyDelete