Monday 16 July 2012

Some girls are wicked


A reader sent this note. She thinks she is ok enough to leave her long time bf, what do you think

Dear friends
 I am a 23year old female.
 My parents died when i was 8 then I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees. I then met this guy when i was 14 and he sent me back to school. He was selling fruit then but still he was Able to pay my fees.
 He then got a job as a truck driver
 and sent me to university. my problem is that i feel i can't continue with this
 relationship because he is not my type, he isn't fluent in English, he his a very short man Plus some other Personal stuffs.

 I feel I have Paid him back for his Good Deeds cos I give him sex anytime and anywhere he wants. But now he can't meet up to my demands.

 How best can i tell him that he is
 not my type without hurting his feelings??
 I am grateful that he sent me to
 school but i can't be in a relationship with him

anymore.
 I want somebody in my own class
 not a truck driver.
 Please help!

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. na crase dey worry ur head

    ReplyDelete
  2. So u no know say e no go b ur level for future.put urself in his shoes nd tink ow u wil feel or wot u wil do dat d girl u trained is no longer intersted.judge urself;oni iranu

    ReplyDelete